Latest Instagrams
Thursday 28 April 2016

High Quality Affordable Jewellery with Gemporia


I am well known for my love of bracelets and the growing collection which I wear daily, and practically feel naked without. I am always looking for new pieces to add to this collection, as well as new brands and websites to buy good quality jewellery.

Gemporiahave a enormous range of designs, styles, and all real gemstones. What more could you ask for? I spent ages browsing the website, toying between a bracelet or ring as there was such a huge selection it was hard to choose. I knew I wanted something that was silver, as that is what the rest of my jewerly though. Although lately I have been loving the trend of mixing metals.

My final decision was on this beautiful silver bracelet with pearls, the quality is amazing and you slightly reshape it to fit your wrist and then once you've got it on push it back into place. I don't wear this daily, as its more of a special piece however what I love is that it works alongside my other bracelets wonderfully and I can wear them all as a set.

Gemporia have a huge range of products, at all price points but they are all of a high quality so whatever piece you pick out you know you are getting the best.

What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
Follow

1 comment:

  1. This bracelet looks lovely, especially with the pearls! Will definitely have to check out Gemporia at some stage.

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins