Latest Instagrams
Thursday 21 January 2016

My Current Skincare Must Haves

Sharing a bathroom means that I can't fill it up with boxes of bath bombs, and shelves of skincare and beauty items. But I have found in recent months that keeping all of my skincare in my room, so essential parts of my routine can be forgotten. I have condensed my skincare stash, picked out my key items and put together a little tray of skincare to go on the skincare shelf.
I was lucky enough to get a few skincare bits for Christmas, which was a very welcome addition to my skincare routine. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, along with the Skin Tonic have completely changed my routine. I have always loved hot cloth cleansers, but this one is in a league of its own. Although if you are looking for a more affordable alternative I would recommend Soap & Glory The Ultimelt.
Soap & Glory are another favourite skincare brand of mine. The Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, is my everyday cleanser whereas the Liz Earle Cleans & Polish is more luxury to me, so I will use it when I have a lot of makeup on or am having bad skin days. Face Soap and Clarity is an amazing face wash, it does have tiny exfoliating beads in it but I find it so refreshing and leaves my skin as a perfect base for makeup etc.
Superdrug skincare is surprisingly good, and I have been loving the Naturally Radiant range and own nearly all of it. The Day Cream & Night Cream are what I have been using the most at the moment, as a moisturiser and to add a bit of radiance to the skin. As an alternative to this I do have a sample of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, which is super hydrating and moisturising but as it is just a sample I tend not to use this the whole time.
Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion is something which I used to use the whole time but now I only reach for it occasionally. I tend just to wipe it over my skin after washing my face in the morning.
AA Skincare Seaweed & Aloe Eye cream, so refreshing and I didn't realise how important eye cream was until recently so now I am starting to use a separate eye cream instead of relying on my moisturiser to do the job.
Lastly the Sudocrem Skin Care Cream,I wrote an entire post about this here however this has so many uses and for me is just an essential. Perfect to have to hand if you have a spot which you want to remove or a quick face mask.

What items do you have in your skincare routine? Do you have any tips for me?
Follow

3 comments:

  1. To be honest I have no used any of these!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Liz Earle at the minute, but I tend to stick to my S&G one for day to day too! Nothing makes my skin feel as good as Liz Earle goodies though. I also can't live without sudocrem!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cleanse and Polish too. It's just so easy to use and smells yummy. It's crazy what a difference just 2-3 days using it makes.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins