Latest Instagrams
Friday 27 November 2015

Products Worth The Price

There are so many beauty products out their, so many brands and such a range of prices. The prices in particular are something which I question a lot, because although I love makeup and I want to spend my money on it, sometimes it can get a little bit out of hand, £60 for a lipstick (Louboutin, I'm looking at you) does seem a little bit ridiculous. These products are all things which I genuinely think are worth the money, and would continue to repurchase them at this price.
Eyeshadow is always a tricky one, there are so many options out there but I absolutely love my Naked 2 Palette and think that all of the naked pallets are worth the £37 price tag which comes along with them. They contain 12, good quality shadows. You can choose the colours, and tones more suited to you ensuring you get the most use possible out of the product you choose.
We all know how much I love my Zoeva brushes, featured in nearly all of my photos as props I do also get so much use out of them. Although £54 might seem quite a lot to part with all at once, however it works out at £4.50 per brush which is so so affordable. Zoeva brushes are all amazing quality, and I literally want all of the sets, so if you want to treat yourself to something have a look over on Beauty Bay at Zoeva.
MAC Brow Gelcreme is literally mentioned every time I talk about my brows, I use it everyday and absolutely love it, I haven't compared it to the Anastasia Dip Brow yet, but I imagine it to be similar. I would happily repurchase this product, and when it comes to high end products I'm not always that keen to have to repurchase unless its really really good. Sadly this is only available online, so if this is something which you think you would be interested in then you'll have to order it off their. If you want to read my full review, check it out here.
For me MAC is a very trustworthy brand, although it is of the higher price I do believe the quality comes with it as it is professional makeup. Base products from MAC always stand out to me, the Pro Longwear Concealer is my go to concealer and the best one I have ever tried. So creamy, with full coverage but not at all cakey or drying. I've written a full review, but if you want to invest in a concealer this is ideal. MAC Studio Sculpt, is the only full coverage yet dewy foundation that I have ever tried. I cannot get full coverage foundations to work for me with my dry skin, but this sits beautifully on the skin and has such a lovely finish. If I ever need a full coverage foundation this is my go to.
Last MAC item is the Soft and Gentle MSF, oh wow if your a highlighter addict you need this! It is by far the best highlighter I own, purely for the fact it gives such an amazing glow and it can be used as a subtle highlight or built up. It blends beautifully, and just gives your skin that natural glow without looking artificial or fake. Like with all the products mentioned I have a full review here.
Benefit Hoola, how could this not be mentioned. I have used this religiously since I bought it and its hands down one of the best bronzers I've used. I have tried so many bronzers, but I always go back to this because of how it blends and the shade is just right for my skin tone. I could go on about it for hours, check out my full review if you need any more convincing!
Do you own any of these products? What's your favourite higher end product?
Follow

2 comments:

  1. Love MAC's soft and gentle highlighter, it's expensive but it will last you a lifestyle! I own the original Naked palette and the Naked 3 and in my opinion, they're worth the price because the eye shadows are really great when in comes to color selections and quality!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you mentioned! I recently bought Studio Sculpt for my dry skin too but I find it can slide around if I touch my face, even after setting with setting spray and powder - do you find this at all?
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins