Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 17 November 2015

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer


NYX HD Photogenic Concealer is one of NYX’s bestselling products, perfect for concealing under eyes and imperfections without looking at all cakey. It is available in a huge variety of shades, I have CW 02 and CW 10.

CW02 was the lightest shade available when I was purchasing this, although for me this is plenty light enough. It has a peachy undertone to it, making it perfect for counteracting any dark circles you may have. CW10 is one of their corrective shades, obviously very yellow toned and when using this I always use another concealer over the top to balance out the shades otherwise it can look a bit too yellow.
The concealer has a surprisingly thin consistency, and is very creamy and easy to blend making the finishing result seamless. Once dries it has a semi matte finish, while still looking natural it does also do its job and cover any imperfections you may have. With a medium to full coverage, I blend this in with a beauty blender, and then set it with a powder and your good to go. It’s not the most hydrating concealer I have tried, and if you have really dry skin you may want to make sure you use a hydrating eye cream before use but for me using a damp beauty blender works brilliantly.

Although NYX used to be quite tricky to get hold of in the UK it is becoming more widely available from the NYX online website and Boots.

Follow

5 comments:

  1. Need to try these!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic! I've treid a few NYX bits and I'm impressed so far!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound amazing! I havent tried anything from NYX yet but I've got a wishlist as long as my arm ;)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems great! I struggle with choosing the right concealer, as most of them enhances my large pores grr xx

    Love, Rosie
    Le Petit Trianon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!

    potato juice for dark circles

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins