Latest Instagrams
Monday 19 October 2015

Zara LVII Fragrance

Zara Perfumes are something which I feel like more people need to know about, 100ml for £7.99 seems too good to be true. The quality of the fragrances is the same as most of the higher end fragrances which I have tried, well worth the money and the perfect opportunity to try a range of scents and see whats best for you.
As I said there is a huge range of scents so I would recommend popping in and having a sniff, that way you can work out what's best for you. I personally love loads of their scents, because I chop and change what I like to wear the whole time.
My current favourite however is LVII, which is said to be limited edition however I have found a smaller size online so if this sounds like your thing I would grab it before its gone.  As we all know I am not a fragrance expert and therefore describing scents really isn't my thing, however this a more floral- fruity scent. Containing pear, cherry, iris, vanilla, praline, patchouli and tonka bean- all I gathered from this is that is sounds very fruity and may be giving you the distinct feeling of summer... For me this is a fragrance I will wear all year round, personally the heavy, musky scents aren't for me and this is way more up my street and who said you can't smell fruity and floral all year round anyway? Quite a strong scent, which I love but not at all over powering. As I always seem to be saying I am looking for my scent and this does remind me of me. Is that even a thing? Whether it reminds anyone else of me, I do not know but for me this is my perfect scent and I will be snapping up any other bottles that I see before it get discontinued.

Have you tried any Zara perfumes? What's your favourite scent?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins