Latest Instagrams
Thursday 15 October 2015

Some Things Never Change

Everyone has those few things in their makeup bag which never seem to change, I am never without these 7 and even when I  do try to mix it out these are pretty much firm favourties.
I could not contour without my Real Techniques Contour Brush, no matter what product I am using this is my go to brush. It's the perfect size to create a sharp contour, and you can blend it out with the same brush as well.
For bronzer my Real Techniques Blush Brush, seeing as I never wear blush this brush would never be used if I stuck to the names. However it is the perfect shape to bronze with, not being too big that bronzer is just going everywhere, tapered enough to have the control which you want.
My brow routine really hasn't changed, MAC Brow Creme, L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper and Zoeva Wing Liner Brush. Nothing every changes around here, and I haven't even tried anything else for ages simply because I love this so much.
Topshop Doe Eyed Mascara, is just incredible. I haven't spoken about it much but their is a full review post coming very soon. It is just amazing, not the normal thing I would pick up but I will be repurchasing this time and time again.
Benefit Hoola, this is so nearly finished and I'm just so sad about it. I use it the whole time, I'm trying to switch it up but nothing is like this, let me know if you know any good dupes below because I really can't afford to repurchase this which makes me so sad!

What do you never change up? Have you tried any of these products?
Follow

6 comments:

  1. I love RT brushes they are so soft and does the job well

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried them but I am hunting for new brushes with soft, natural hair. Plus... I think it's time to take care of my eyebrows and give them some colour. Always happy to connect with you! Add me at: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 & https://instagram.com/igaberry/ Thank you! Iga x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zoeva Wing Liner brush is my absolute favourite ever for my bows! It's amazing!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour


    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore real techniques brushes so i always carry them around. Ive been loving Crown Brushes recently too though, they are cheaper than high end brands and do an amazing job xx

    An Impatient Scottish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the RT Blush Brush and the Zoeva Winged Liner - definitely ones I've consistently reach for for a long time! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Zoeva angled brush for my brows too nothing beats it!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins