Latest Instagrams
Sunday 20 September 2015

The Only Ones You Need to Own | Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens

 Pixi Beauty may of be a brand which you have come across because about their raved about Glow Tonic, something which I am yet to try but have heard so much about. What I didn't realise however is that they have a range of makeup, as well as skincare and these Endless Silky Eye Pens are incredible, and I would go as far as to say my holy grail eye pencil.


I was very kindly given this set of 5 from the collection, which gave me a nice range of colours. All of which I have got so much use out of. I don't think this set is available, but I'm sure they may bring out another one or you can just pick a couple of colours which you like the most and get your hands on the full size versions, trust me you won't regret it.
These eyeliners are soft and easy to apply, however once they are set they will not budge giving you just enough time to work with them, smudge them, and then your set for the rest of the day. Perfect for in your waterline, on your lash line you can use these for anything I event used an angled brush and used it like it was gel liner to do my cat eye flick and it was so simple and stayed in place all day. I think the reason I love them so much is just down to how creamy they are, they really do glide on with minimal pressure and with so much pigmentation.
Going Left to Right from the swatches, Oyster Glow, Sage Gold, Black Cocoa, Deep Plum, Black Noir, I absolutely love this range of shades. I have worn them all, although initially I didn't think I would I have found a way. I get the most wear from Black Cocoa and Black Noir, naturally because they are the more wearable colours however they are all so beautiful and amazing to work with I use them to whole time.
If your on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner you need to give the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens a go, a full size is £12 and there is even more shades available on the website.
What's your go to eyeliner? Have you tried anything from Pixi?
Follow

4 comments:

  1. All of these shades look so beautiful, I could see myself wearing every one! They look so perfect for Autumn too, I really want to try them out!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pixi lip balms! Need to try these!
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try some more things from pixi, thanks for the recommendation xx

      Delete

Latest pins