Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 4 August 2015

Your #1 Accessory this Summer with GlassesShop.com

Sunglasses I know are my number one summer accessory, especially this pair from Glasses Shop. These are the Champigny Round* sunglasses and I have been wearing them non stop since they arrived. Even though this particular style may not be for you, there is one for everyone and with my discount code this is an opportunity which cannot be missed.

Starting off with the brand its self, Glasses Shop has a huge range of cheap glasses, including prescription sunglasses and glasses which is amazing. As a glasses wearer myself I do find it tricky in the summer having to juggle glasses to see and sunglasses so you are not blinded, and lets be honest nobody really wants to be rocking that double glasses look. There is so many amazing pairs of seeing glasses, and sunglasses on their website I could easily order quite a few pairs so if your looking for any new glasses any time soon be sure to check it out.
The glasses which I myself have are the Champigny Round Tortoiseshell* sunglasses, I searched for ages across the sight and finally decided on these ones. I have wanted some mirrored sunglasses for ages and these ones are properly mirrored, you can't see my eyes through them which is something that I find most cheap mirrored sunglasses don't have. They are such good quality, and sturdy and I love the added effect of the gold detail on them. When your wearing them they give a slightly blue tint, which I don't mind at all. You can also get them in a black frame if that's more of your thing. During the summer months I take them everywhere with me, although I do wish I had got my prescription put into them but it does mean I can wear them with my contacts for driving etc.

The best part about this all is that I have a discount code for you guys GSHOT50, this will give you 50% off eyeglasses and sunglasses so get shopping over at GlassesShop.com.

Have you tried any glasses from this brand? What is your #1 Summer Accessory?
Follow

4 comments:

  1. These glasses are amazing, i'll definitely be taking a look! xo

    http://samanthasbeautyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so impressed with them, and have been wearing them the whole time xx

      Delete

Latest pins