Latest Instagrams
Saturday 29 August 2015

The Essential Lip Liner Picks

Lip Liner is something which I was never really fussed about, never saw the purpose and didn't really go to the effort to wear it. As a result I had a very small collection of lip liners, recently however I have been trying out loads of different lip liners from a range of different brands. Today I have narrowed it down to the essential four, in terms of shade range and my personal preference of lip liner for each one.
The Nude || MAC Naked Liner  now this is really nude, could almost go concealer lips like. However this is perfect for any nude lip because they won't get any paler than this and if you are wanting to applying a slightly darker nude lip it doesn't have effect on the colour and is not at all visible. This is also fab for if you want a super bold lip and you want to block out your lips in the first place.

The My Lips But Better || MAC Soar Liner now this is a nude, but more of your actual lip colour nude. A brown toned pink nude, perfect for everyday. I have a range of lip liners in similar shades to this however MAC Soar is my go to, and personal favourite at the moment.

The Dark Berry || KIKO Smart Lip Pencil 710 I am a massive fan of deep berry lip colours, and to me this is the perfect purple toned berry shade and essential for any dark lip lovers. Also works amazingly for anyone trying to master the ombre lip look, by lining your lips and blending it towards the center before applying a slightly lighter shade on the center of the lips.

The Red || Primark Lip Liner this wasn't something which I had much faith in when I bought it to give a go. However I was more than surprised, it is super creamy but stays put and gives such a lovely bright red pigmented shade. This of course is an essential for a collection of lip liners, everyone needs the perfect red lip in their life and this would be amazing to compliment it.

What's your favourite lip liner? What is your favourite brand for lip products?

Follow

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any lip pencils yet as I don't see the use of them! But I will give them a try soon :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the Red from Primark - I'm surprised!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soar is my favourite, it's such a wearable shade!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mac lip liners really do look beautiful, theres nothing better than an everyday nude shade x

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC Soar is my absolute favourite :) I really like the KIKO formula too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEED that Kiko liner in my life, it's such a gorgeous shade!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to bring out berry lips again! Might pick up that one, you can't go wrong with Kiko! Also tempted to try the famous Soar x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins