Latest Instagrams
Friday 21 August 2015

St Moriz, The Tanning Trio

 St Moriz was the first ever proper fake tan which I tried because apparently gradual tanner was not proper enough for me. However I love it, and have sworn by it for my fail safe option. Times have now moved on, I have tried loads of more brands however I still go back and use my trusty St Moriz. They have added more to the range, and I couldn’t wait to give them a go. There really is something for everyone here.


Starting with the St Moriz Tanning Mousse in medium, this I think is the same thing which I first tried however this bottle has professional on it so I presume its an all new and update version. I love mousse formulas I find them very easy to apply especially if your wanting to try this for the first time. It has a guide colour meaning that you can see exactly where you are applying it, giving you literally no chance to go wrong with it. Gives such a lovely colour once its developed and the guide colour washed off, and to my surprise lasts for ages without going patchy. It does have that fake tan scent to it, slightly but to be honest most tans do and it is bearable. Once you’ve showered to wash the guide colour off its gone, leaving you bronzed and biscuit scent free.

Next up is the St Moriz Fast Self Tanning Mousse, this was the product which I was most excited for. I have been loving the Sunkissed Rapid tan just because of how quick and easy it was and was hoping that this would live up to my already very high expectations. It did, of course. This again is a mousse so super easy to apply with a mitt, leaving you with an even coverage and like the original tanning mousse also has a guide colour. This develops in either 1 hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours depending on how dark you want it. I love that you can choose your colour depending on how long you leave it on, making it perfect for anybody to use. Being able to get my tan done in just an hour makes it so much easier, and I use this the whole time just because of how quick and easy it is.


Last but of course not least we have the Gradual SelfTanning Lotion, this is perfect for any tanning newbies or someone looking for an easy no fuss tan. This is basically like a moisturiser which over time builds up a streak free and natural self tan. Fuss free you can just apply it daily, then continue on with your day while your tan builds up. There is no need to wash it off, or anything like that so its super easy. It doesn't come with a guide colour, which means that there is the potential for you to miss bits but I haven't had a problem with this if you just make the best effort you can to cover everywhere and then rub it in really well its quite hard to miss bits. Plus if you do miss a bit its really easy to sort out with a little bit more tan. This product is also incredible if you have done your tan with your tanning mousse, and then you want to top it up between redoing. 

As you can tell I have been loving St Moriz and their new range, the beautiful colour all three of these tans give you as well as how affordable they are.

Have you tried St Moriz? What's your favourite tan?
Follow

3 comments:

  1. Haven't tried these before - Great post xxx

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. St Moriz was a bit of thing at uni, I used to use it all the time. I love the new packaging!

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not someone who uses tan all that often but this stuff is everywhere! Must give it a go! X

    Dungaree loving over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins