Latest Instagrams
Thursday 6 August 2015

A New Miracle Product? Sudocrem Skin Care Cream*

 Sudocrem brings back such strong childhood memories, a miracle product if you like being used to fix just about any medical issue which I got myself into and if sudocrem wouldn't fix it Calpol would. I still use Sudocrem up to this day, probably from the same massive tub I've had all my life but now there is a new Sudocrem out there, the skin care cream. No longer designed for the nappy rash, grazes or the odd burn, its meant more for teens than babies and for treating what seems like most of your skincare issues.
Conveniently packaged in this tube, ideal for throwing in your handbag or just having with the rest of your skincare you don't have to worry about taking that huge great tub of it around with you anymore. It is very similar to the old Sudocrem, but not exactly the same. It sinks into your skin a lot quicker and doesn't leave you feeling at all sticky or greasy. This can be used to solve many problems, especially I have found on the face elbows and kness- its a really good moisturiser for all these areas and perfect for any of you fake tan lovers. It can be used as a Face Mask, perfect if your off travelling, this little size is easy to take along with you with lots of uses as well as being able to treat yourself to a face mask. With the new and improved formula of the Sudocrem Skin Care Cream* you can use this as a moisturiser as its not at all drying, and a spot cream to help get rid of any nasty blemishes- this is something I've been using the original Sudocrem as for a long time. Also can be used to sooth any rashes, or dry patches. And the list goes on I'm sure, this really is a miricle product with all of these uses. The Sudocrem Skin Care Cream* costs next to nothing retailing at £1.99.

Have you tried Sudocrem Skin Care Cream? What other uses do you have for Sudocrem?
Follow

13 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have heard about this brand! Sounds great

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I've used it throughout my life! xx

      Delete
  2. I tried this a few months ago and love it, i love using it as an over night face mask x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it as a mask but not overnight, thats something which I need to give a go xx

      Delete
  3. I always use Sudocrem when I need a quick fix. It helps sort my blemishes out overnight x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any blemishes this is my go to product and it always manages to fix it! xx

      Delete
  4. Sudocrem is such a life saver, I haven't used it in ages!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I, but am so glad they have bought out this new product xx

      Delete
  5. wow I've definitely got to give this a go for the price! I always hear so many good things about this product :)
    http://wanderingsofalostsoul1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! So affordable, and a handy little product xx

      Delete
  6. I always use Sudocrem for my blemishes, but it always leaves my skin so dry. This however, sounds great! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to and had the same product, but since they bought out this product specially designed for things like blemishes I haven't had that problem at all! xx

      Delete
  7. I have never used sudocrem.. I know... It's shocking! It sounds so good, I just have no idea why I've never used it!!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins