Latest Instagrams
Tuesday 30 June 2015

MAC Creme D'Nude Review | Wash & Dry Collection

 I have wanted this lipstick for since I can remember, when I was first getting into the world of blogging and youtube while watching Chloe from Glitteralittle she used to rave about this lipstick and from then on I wanted it. Desperate to pick something up from the Limited Edition Wash & Dry Collection this seemed like the obvious choice, however it is still available in the permanent line.

Lets just begin by addressing the packaging, very different from the classic black MAC packaging but I love the more adventurous packaging of MAC Limited Edition products. Maybe  not my favourite packaging I still like it, and as I have decided I am officially a makeup collector I should try and collect Limited Edition bits as well.
Creme d'Nude is my first cremesheen lipstick from MAC, I tend to stick more to the Matte and Semi Matte/ Satin shades. Creme d'Nude is a pink nude shade, with as suggested in the name a glossy or shine finish which completely avoids the dreaded foundation lip look. Its so easy to wear because of the finish, looking very pretty and simple on the lips but also not needed much up keep during the day. It fades evenly and if you forget to top it up there is really is no issue there, its also very comfortable on the lips and not at all drying.
I am sure during the summer I will get a lot of wear of this lipstick as an everyday shade, and for any of you looking for a nude lipstick with a glossy finish and very low maintenance this is one for you!


Follow

13 comments:

  1. That shade is gorgeous and the packaging is very different for something I would usually go for x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got this lipstick and didn't it's such a gorgeous nude, I need to pick it up!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heading over after seeing your interview on Kirsty's blog (which I loved reading btw!)
    This lipstick looks so dreamy, I love the packaging too!

    Hayley-Ezti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade, and finish!

    Lauren x | http://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a nice subtle shade, I love the packaging! So colourful :)

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. it s a cute, subtle shade and I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This packaging is gorgeous!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a subtle, beautiful shade! I'm yet to pick up my first Mac lipstick, but I so want one! Beautiful photos x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shade looks beautiful but not sure it Will be great with my skintone & hair.
    I also purchase one item from this collection the lipstick in morange and it's just perfect and the packaging is so summary!

    Alexandra xx
    http://www.alexandraetseschiens.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins