Latest Instagrams
Thursday 12 March 2015

Skincare with InstaNatural*

 InstaNatural is a relatively new brand to me and not one I had heard of until I was given the opportunity to try some of their products. I, obviously, said yes and here we are with the low down on two products which I have been trialing for a good amount of time now. The two products are the Vitamin C Serum* and Retinol Moisturizer*.


 So starting off with the Vitamin C Serum*, I was slightly apprehensive when this first arrived having never tried a serum before but I have actually had such a good experience with this one and have been loving using it. It contains 20% vitamin c along with hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, sea buckthorn oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, plant stem cells and pomegranate. It is an anti aging serum, but seeing as a I am still pretty young I can't really comment on this but although I may not need anti aging I don't see any harm in using it. The product has a light orange colour, and has a citrus scent to it. Scented products are something that I don't normally go for but this doesn't smell too bad at all and its not something which stays for ages. You should apply it to clean, dry skin and I used it morning and night before applying moisturizer, not entirely sure if this is the right order but seeing as it was the first serum I tried I just fitted it in where it felt best. It was really nice and easy to apply and left my skin feeling amazing afterwards. I have had nothing but positive results with my skin, although I don't have any lines or wrinkles so can't really comment on how it would improve these it does leave my skin feeling very soft and awakened.

Now onto the Retinol Moisturizer* which contains 2.5% retinol, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, shea butter, green tea. An anti aging product which also repairs and restores skin, and although I am still young my skin I'm sure already has a bit of damage their from the multiple times I may of burnt myself and so on. Retinol is also known to reduce breakouts because of how it clears and unclogs pores another massive plus for someone like me. It has a really creamy texture without being too thick, I love applying it morning and night because I find it really refreshing and not at all heavy on my skin. It also has had a positive effect on my skin, making it smoother as well as brighter. My skin just feels a lot healthier and like I am actually caring for it a lot more than I have before.

Have you tried any products from InstaNatural? What's your favourite skincare product?


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in the Vitamin C serum! I've heard a lot about the great things vitamin C can do for your skin. I'd never heard of the company before, so I'll look into them.

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins