Latest Instagrams
Sunday 8 March 2015

Big Blue: Float Your Cares Away

 I am slowly but surely making my way through bath bombs, and I'm enjoying it so much! Big Blue was one which my sister bought me for my birthday, and one that I will be repurchasing again for sure. It has such an amazing blue colour, and has an amazing effect on your skin as well as making your bath super relaxing and the scent just adds to all of this.

 Lush Big Blue, is as the name suggests blue aimed to give you the perfect bath to relax and unwind. Lush say: This calming bath bomb evokes a summer’s day at the seaside: perfect for drifting off. Big Blue’s key ingredient is a type of kelp called arame seaweed, which softens in your hot bath water. Arame is rich in vitamins and minerals including iodine, which helps to regulate the metabolism. Sea salt softens the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells, while lemon oil clears the mind and, like lavender oil, is antiseptic and cleansing. 
As you can see it turned my bath the most amazing blue colour, which surprisingly didn't stain the edge of the bath or anything which I was so pleased about. It also contains seaweed, which although I was expecting I didn't expect this much but it was actually quite nice and didn't stick to you as you get out the bath- something which I was a bit worried about! The scent is lovely, and actually had such a relaxing effect on me. It lingered on my skin for a while without being over powering for the whole of the next day. When I originally smelt the scent of this bath bomb I wasn't that keen, I'm not normally a fan of the more earthy scents but when I went back through casually sniffing my way through the collection, as you do trying to decide which one to use I was drawn to this one straight away- I don't know what changed but I love it!

Have you tried Big Blue? What's your favourite Lush product? 


Follow

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its so relaxing, thinking of getting another one now xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. When I first got it I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I'm so pleasantly surprised and now love it xx

      Delete
  3. I could do with one of these right now! Sounds lovely.
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would really recommend it and nothing beats a lush bath bomb xx

      Delete

Latest pins