Latest Instagrams
Sunday 22 February 2015

Saving My Hair Take Two

 Ages ago I wrote a post about wanting to save my hair, and I did get it back to a good condition and then I went and bleached the ends which of course now means that my hairs condition has taken a rapid downhill turn. So I am now on a mission to get my hair back into the best condition that I can.

 So these are the first two products which I have picked up from Poundland, so very budget friendly. They had a range of different products in this range from shampoo, to the oil extract which I picked up. I was on the hunt for a mask because I think that it really gives my hair a deep condition and hydrates it. The oil is something which I haven't tried before, but I thought that it would be worth a try especially for £1.
What would you recommend for dry, damaged, super frizzy hair?

sorry today's post is a bit short and I haven't blogged in a while. I will be getting back into it during the upcoming week.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. Less washing where it's possible will help, and also make your own mask by leaving conditioner on for long amounts of time a couple of times a week - conditioner really helps if you use it to your advantage! Hair masks are brilliant too, but make sure you get your ends in, I sometimes forget to tuck them under.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your tips, I will make sure I try them out xx

      Delete

Latest pins