Latest Instagrams
Sunday 8 February 2015

Lifestyle || The Girl Behind The Blog

Thought it was time for more of a personal post, get to know me a bit more with these questions which I have tried my best to answer. I was going to do a facts about me, but it turns out I can't think of that many facts...

1. What is your natural hair colour? 
Dark brown, I have only every dyed the ends of my hair so the majority of my hair is my natural colour.
2. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
 Curly or wavy, it changes daily but mainly turns into a massive ball of frizz.
3. Do you colour it yourself or get it done at a salon? 
I've only dyed it once, and I did it myself at school so my mum couldn't stop me. not recommended.
4. Do you style your hair the same everyday or do you change it? 
Change it up, mostly but it depends what mood my hair is in. normally I go for a half up half down kinda style but let me know if you want some posts on hair styling.
5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
I literally have no nails, I am trying to grow them and over Christmas I did so well but since then I seem to have bitten them off so I would do it myself but its not something that happens very often.
6. How often do you change your nail polish? 
If I do have them painted I like to change it all the time, if I keep it looking perfect then it stops me biting them but I do tend to pick at nail polish so I often ending up painting them all the time.
7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just summer? 
Whenever I can be bothered, I tend to paint them and then just forget about them but I think they look so much nicer with polish on them.
8. How long does it take you to apply your makeup?
 Around half hour to an hour, depending on where I'm going I can cut this down though depends on the situation. I love to take loads of time over it if I can because I really enjoy doing it.
9. What do you do first eyes or face? 
Normally face, but if I'm doing a dark look my eyes
10. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect with a capital C, I own so much more than I need but I love my makeup and wouldn't want to spend my money on anything else.
11. How often do you wear false lashes?
Not that often but I really wish I wore them more often.
12. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? 
Most days, but sometimes on the weekend I just can't be bothered and its nice to have a break.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes, I don't have to wear it. I just like to wear it.
14. How many high end products do you have?
I don't know an exact number but I own more drugstore than highend even though I do love to splurge on makeup.
15.  Do you plan your OOTD. Every night or decide when your getting dressed?
When I'm getting dressed, there is no way I am that organised.
16. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I get into bed at 10.30 but it depends when I actually go to sleep, and I wake up at 7.10 during the week.
17. How often or when do you workout? 
Good question, I should probably do that more
18. Left handed or right?
Right.
 
19. How tall are you? 
basically six foot
 
20. How often are you on blogger? 
At least once a day, if not more.
21. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes all the time, especially as I am trying to make more effort to comment.
22. Do you keep a list of products you would like to try as you see other posts?
Never ending lists
23. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well Ottilie is my name, and I wanted to have that included in my name and then I was thinking about perhaps doing something to do with childcare when I'm older and O is for.. is similar to how children learn the alphabet and so on.
24. What camera do you use for your photographs?
My Nikon Coolpix p600
25. Whats your favourite colour?
It changes the whole time, mint green maybe.
26. Whats your favourite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Drugstore- Bourjois, Rimmel
Highend- MAC
27. Beauty routine you rarely do?
Plucking my eyebrows, I should do it more often than I do. Normally I just leave it till the last minute when the whole eyebrow situation becomes way too out of control.
28. How organised is your makeup/nail polish collection?
I am so disorganised by I love organising my makeup, so very organised compared to the rest of my stuff plus its my pride and joy so I am prepared to put the hours in organising.
29. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been doing it for?
I started blogging because of my love for makeup, and wanting a youtube but not having the confidence for that. I have been blogging for over a year now and absolutely love it.

So I hope you like getting to know me a bit more, leave me a fun fact about you below.
Follow

2 comments:

  1. i love getting to know bloggers a bit more, it's what blogging is all about I think!

    Random fact about me: I have a short story published in a book of short stories which I wrote when I was at secondary school :)

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins