Latest Instagrams
Thursday 22 January 2015

Travel || Dreams of Wanderlust

I could spend hours, scrolling through twitter pages showing some of the most amazing destinations and sights of the world. Screenshotting and slowly building an album of destinations which one day I would love to visit. I want to see as much as this beautiful world as possible, the hidden areas persevered by the lack of tourists and to meet as many amazing people do as many incredible things as I can. I want to grow up and have loads of stories and memories from all the things I have done, places I have been and people I have met.
Skiing in Japan  ||  tour round Asia  ||   Visiting Cambodia  ||  Laos  ||  Tokyo  ||  the Philippines  ||  Mongolia  ||  work in orphanages or schools  ||   helping local community's  ||  interrail round Europe  ||  visit over 50% of Europe in my lifetime  ||  Karidi Beach in Greece  ||   Lanzarote Vineyards – The Magic of Black Gardens  ||  Hill of Crosses – Lithuania  ||  Happy Rizzi House Brunswick Germany  ||   Manarola, Cinque Terre – Italy  ||  America  ||  New York  ||   Glass Beach, Fort Bragg – California  ||   Kawachi Fuji Gardens, Japan   ||  Infinity pools at Ubud, Bali  ||  Sand Harbour in Lake Tahoe, Nevada  ||   Antigua  ||   Turquoise Lagoon, Bora Bora  ||   Croatia Yacht Week  ||   Walk of Fame, Hollywood  ||   Thor’s Well, Oregon  ||   St. Petersburg, Russia  ||   White Cliffs of Milos Island, Greece  ||   Diving  ||   South America  ||   Lay on a beach and look up at a mountain with snow  ||   Vale da Lua, Brazil  ||   Ireland  ||  The Stairway to Heaven: Haiku Stairs  ||   U.S. Route 50 – America’s Loneliest Road  ||  Dead Sea  ||  Lake Hillier – Australia’s Pink Lake   ||  The Enchanted Glowworm Caves of Waitomo   ||  South America||

I know this isn't the convential way of writing a post, but I hope you liked it. There are loads more things I could add to the list, but these are just some of the things I have noted down while scrolling through endless twitter and instagram travel accounts.

Where do you want to travel too? What's been your favourite place you have ever visited?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins