Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 14 January 2015

Lifestyle|| Keep Moving Forward

Yes I know, another update post but I have been enjoying doing more chatty posts and a lot has happened recently. Which has meant that everything which I planned in all of the other update posts went out of the window, I didn't want to have loads of false promises all over my blog which I never complete.
So recently I had a personal loss, which was quite unexpected and affected me in a big way and still is. I lost motivation to do everything and didn't feel like blogging or taking photos, I couldn't keep focused on anything and that's been the main reason why I haven't been blogging.
I've also been through a period of running out of ideas 'bloggers block' you could call it, and its not like I haven't had any ideas in my head because I have had loads its just putting them into practice and actually taking the photographs, writing the posts etc. So although I do have a new camera which I love, some of my posts may still contain photos which I took a while back and have only just got round to using.
I'm thinking about doing a post about dealing with death, something which is such a taboo subject but needs to be talked about and there are so many people who are going through hard times it should be talked about to help these people.
I have also done a bit of shopping so there will be a few haul posts and new products to chat about. Lots of exciting things to come so stick with me!

Remember life has got to get worse before it can get better

 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins