Latest Instagrams
Wednesday 28 January 2015

DIY|| Banoffee Pie Glasses

 
Today is a bit of a different type of post, I hope you like it! I made these a couple of weekends ago while somebody close to me was sadly very ill, since then she has passed away and this post is dedicated to my Godmother as she was a cook herself and loved anything sweet! But on a more upbeat note these are deilicious and if you try to make them, or something similar please tweet me or instagram me @oisforottilie so I can have a look!


Follow

9 comments:

  1. these look so yummy! i also love the glasses youve used, its so cute that you can see all the layers! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/i-love-peachy-passionfruit.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy. I am hungry now...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they tasted amazing, if I can say so myself x

      Delete
  3. These look sublime !
    Thanks for sharing this post

    Hayley x

    www.thelifestylemenu.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks so deliciouss :D Def gonna try this out for a girls night in <3
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember to show me a picture or tweet me when you do would love to see them! xx

      Delete
  5. These look ridiculously yummy! Would love to try these for a dinner party :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you make them! they are so easy as well x

      Delete

Latest pins